VILLAGE OF ELLSWORTH COUNCIL MINUTES
BANKS TOWNSHIP HALL
OCTOBER 9, 2017
Present: Campbell, Boss, Sowers, Spearing, McCallum, Rasmussen, Potter and Drenth
Meeting called to order by Campbell at 7:00 PM
1. Motion by Boss, Rasmussen to accept the September 11, 2017 minutes as presented. CARRIED 6-0
PUBLIC INPUT: N/A
DPW: Information handed out regarding sewer feasibility study.
Streets: Harris Street, a portion of Hardy Street and Sunrise Drive to be paved October 23, 2017.
Planning Commission: Nothing on their agenda.
Parks and Recreation: Final revenue figure higher than projected.
a. Fall Color Cruise along the Breezeway well attended.
b. Community Square Project – still waiting on landscaper.
c. Paddle Antrim – well attended. Friday night party will be moved to River Park next year.
d. Tree removals to be completed this fall.
e. Wooden Shoe Holiday Fest to be held Wednesday, December 13, 2017.
f. State of the Community meeting to be held November 8, 2017 at 6:15 pm.
2. Motion by Spearing, Campbell to set Halloween Hours October 31 from 5:00 to 8:00 PM.CARRIED 6-0
3. Motion by Rasmussen, Sowers to approve budget amendments. CARRIED 6-0
4. Motion by Boss, McCallum to approve Trail Easement for Jordan Valley Trails Council Snowmobile Trail. CARRIED 6-0
5. Motion by Sowers, Rasmussen to pay bills. CARRIED 6-0
6. Motion by Boss, Sowers to adjourn at 7:40 PM. CARRIED 6-0
Marlene Drenth, Village Clerk