VILLAGE OF ELLSWORTH COUNCIL MINUTES
BANKS TOWNSHIP HALL
Present: Boss, Sowers, Spearing, Stewart, Potter and Drenth
Absent: Campbell, McCallum and Rasmussen
Meeting called to order by Boss at 7:00 PM
1. Motion by Stewart, Spearing to accept the February 11, 2019 minutes as presented. CARRIED 4-0
PUBLIC INPUT: N/A
DDA: Appoint Tina Sundelius to the DDA board. Julie Waterman will be attending a Farmers Market conference in East Lansing.
Planning Commission: Will meet this week.
Finance Committee: The year 2018-2019 has been closed.
Parks and Recreation: N/A
a. Auditors – Will be here May 15 and 16.
b. 2019 Pig Roast – Theme will be “Year of the Pig”.
c. Waste Water Sewer Project – Notice of time and place for Q and A meeting was put on water bills.
2. Motion by Sowers, Stewart to approve 2019 budget amendments. CARRIED 4-0
3. Motion by Spearing, Sowers to approve the use of Village facilities by Paddle Antrim September 19, 20 and 21. CARRIED 4-0
4. Motion by Stewart, Spearing to approve the use of Village facilities by Pig Roast June 14 and 15. CARRIED 4-0
5. Motion by Spearing, Sowers to approve a resolution pertaining to a Recreation Passport Grant. CARRIED 4-0
6. Motion by Spearing, Stewart to approve a resolution pertaining to a USDA Rural Business Development Grant. CARRIED 4-0
7. Motion by Sowers, Stewart to pay the bills. CARRIED 4-0
8. Motion by Sowers, Spearing to adjourn at 7:30pm. CARRIED 4-0
Marlene Drenth, Village Clerk